Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Welcome to My Blog!

My name is Vivenne Stockdale and for the past 7 years I have suffered very bad ovarian cysts with such pain that it was ruining my life. I am a primary school teacher and not a writer, but I want to share my experiences in the solution of my ovarian cyst condition.

Just over 7 years ago, I started getting dull pains which came on about two weeks before my periods. In the beginning, I thought it was just menstrual cramps, but the pain intensified and soon I had pain in the lower abs. There was a dull aching and bloating feeling that kept coming and going. Sex was also painful.

I started visiting my doctor and he booked me into having an ultrasound. A few days later, he called me to come into his surgery and told me that I had an ovarian cyst which was about the size a golf ball! I followed my doctors advise and he said to come back in 2 months to see if it was any better. But the pain varied from day to day and I began to take pain killers by the bottle! Just before my period I would feel excruciating pain, nausea and a rush of heat would come over me. The pain was exhausting and on some days it was so bad I couldn’t go to work.

During this time, my doctor was prescribing half a dozen prescription drugs including birth control pills to try and solve my problem. Incredibly, after the two months or so, I found out my cyst had actually grown and now it was the size of a tennis ball and the doctors recommendation was surgery.

I was so frustrated with the advice of my doctor that I started researching alternative methods of treatment.

Over the next six months, after reading and researching many alternative methods, I finally found three products which helped me in to various degrees. The last product I tried was very effective and now after all this pain and despair, my ovarian cyst has now completely DISAPPEARED!

So I am writing this for any women suffering a similar condition. I have listed and rated all 3 of these products on the following basis:

• Price
• Quality
• Effectiveness
• Ease of Use

I hope you can learn something from my experiences and most importantly, that you achieve the same results as me - that your ovarian cysts and pain will disappear completely.

Vivienne

No comments:

Post a Comment